Finally-I'm building my boat

A general, non-powerplant specific, discussion on airboat technology, ie., hulls, rigging, polymer, etc..
pipedog
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Finally-I'm building my boat

Post by pipedog »

Palm Beach open hull 13'9" with 6.0 F.I. LS - Ox Box and a 3bld "R"

rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

pipedog, you built yourself a helluva boat right there. Always glad to see success when it comes to a new build.

Almost 80,000 views on this thread. I'm sure this thread has helped others with their builds too, so thanks for that.

And I am in to that "social distancing airboat style" stuff too...even when there ain't no damn chinese virus bugs blowing around town :) .

Rick

pipedog
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by pipedog »

Thanks Rick!! I learned a bunch for SA, so thanks for that!! Also meet a lot of great airboaters!!

pk_
Southern Airboat Member

Post by pk_ »

Lurked this forum off and on for years. Found this thread today and spent all my free time reading thru it and watching all the vids. Had to register an account just to thank you for all the info and inspiration. Hoping to get into my first airboat soon, I really want to raise my 3 kids to love and respect the heritage. :florida:

Incredible boat you built.

Godspeed :salute:

pipedog
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by pipedog »

pk_ wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:15 pm
Lurked this forum off and on for years. Found this thread today and spent all my free time reading thru it and watching all the vids. Had to register an account just to thank you for all the info and inspiration. Hoping to get into my first airboat soon, I really want to raise my 3 kids to love and respect the heritage. :florida:

Incredible boat you built.

Godspeed :salute:
Thanks buddy, Airboat life!!! Good luck on your first airboat, you and your family will love it. Keep reading and learning!!

Return to “Airboat Tech”