Gun buy back in Sanford

A 2nd Amendment discussion.
Christie
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Gun buy back in Sanford

Post by Christie »

Just read in the Orlando Sentinel that the Sanford Police are going to go a gun buy back in Sanford next Friday. They are offering a $50 Target gift card for every gun brought in. I ought to set up a booth to offer Benjamins instead of the gift certificate!

airjohn81
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Gun buy back in Sanford

Post by airjohn81 »

HELL YEA!!!! they did this in seattle and the private buyers were out biding the police .... and not a f'n thing they can do about it... haha.. hell i'll join ya
:old_glory: :florida: :rebel:

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Olf Art »

Christie wrote:Just read in the Orlando Sentinel that the Sanford Police are going to go a gun buy back in Sanford next Friday. They are offering a $50 Target gift card for every gun brought in. I ought to set up a booth to offer Benjamins instead of the gift certificate!
Do it man, and don't buy anything you don't want to keep. No registration involved!!
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by goldhunter_2 »

there getting closer to me :D

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

LivinTheSwampLife
Southern Airboat Member

Post by LivinTheSwampLife »

I would be willing to jump in on that one. I have a few Benjamin's to use. I also have a way to check the serial numbers first before buying. I could always use a few more guns.
LivinTheSwampLife with new and old friends alike!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYRdYShM_aM&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSo9izcmnw0 (Ride Home From Holiday Park In Fast Motion)

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by JAMES »

LivinTheSwampLife wrote:I would be willing to jump in on that one. I have a few Benjamin's to use. I also have a way to check the serial numbers first before buying. I could always use a few more guns.
u can check any gun free of charge i do it all the time on the ones i buy just like a ncic
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

upstack
Southern Airboat Member

Post by upstack »

I would also be willing to part with some Ben's. How do you check serial no's "on the spot" to be sure your not buying a "hot" one?

Scott

OTTER
Southern Airboat Member

Post by OTTER »

Be very careful where you do this - police do it on city owned property and they control public rights of way and what they don't control is controlled by county and state.... if you have sole PRIVATE property and you're the owner and / or have written explicit authorization to do what you are doing --- then GO FOR IT --- otherwise walk away... NOT worth wrapping all those Benjamin's up in legalities or paying a lawyer......
as for checking if its hot or not... NO REAL SUREFIRE way to do this - not even FCIC / NCIC databases !!!!!

Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bdriller »

JAMES wrote:
LivinTheSwampLife wrote:I would be willing to jump in on that one. I have a few Benjamin's to use. I also have a way to check the serial numbers first before buying. I could always use a few more guns.
u can check any gun free of charge i do it all the time on the ones i buy just like a ncic
HOW DO YOU DO THAT AND WHEN YOU DO DOES IT OPEN A CAN OF WORMS?

Return to “Gun Rights”