Wire the boat?

Aircraft powered airboat discussion.
Baddad
Southern Airboat Member

Wire the boat?

Post by Baddad »

Ok....long story short......bought it..( been wanting one for as long as I am old ).....needed poly.....broke it down.....got poly on ......wanted new rigging but .....life starts getting in the way so staying with what it has....(need to be in the swamp to keep my sanity!)....my job needs me 24/7......kids need me....awesome step grand daughter.......grandson on the way.....I need "ME " time real bad...
So here is what I need.....someone to wire the boat. I want it done right.....I will do the finals on led bars and markers and interior led,s, stereo etc. I have all the gauges etc.....just want new toggle switches and stuff....
...I need this boat brought to life! 0540 on a 2012 Wardaddy. Who in the Titusville melbourne area can do this for me? I can work on a Harley all day long but electrical is my heel....Lol so much for long and short........thanks people!!

Rich Andrews
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Wire the boat?

Post by Rich Andrews »

If you want it done right shoot me a PM with your contact info. Ill guarantee its done right or your money back!
Big Ole Deckover in the making...

John Fenner
Southern Airboat Member

Post by John Fenner »

Rich is the man!
I never finish anyth,,,.

Baddad
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Baddad »

Ok.....this is embarassing..but my need for the ride overrides.....how do I send a PM? please understand I have no computers in my home, only this "smart phone " to stay in touch with my Marine.....I'm just not a fan of a this digital computer stuff....I bluff my way through it......😌

Rick McC.
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Rick McC. »

Baddad wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:13 pm
Ok.....this is embarassing..but my need for the ride overrides.....how do I send a PM? please understand I have no computers in my home, only this "smart phone " to stay in touch with my Marine.....I'm just not a fan of a this digital computer stuff....I bluff my way through it......😌
Go up to his post and click on his bolded user name.

That’ll take you to his page. Go down to “PM send private message.” Select that, then type your message, and send.
"Sights are for the unenlightened."
Rick
http://guntipsandtalk.com

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by kwanjangnihm »

Baddad try this link to Rich's PM.

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=295

Subject Box (add a title or subject IE; wiring)
Type the message content into the large open area. Include any contact info if needed.
Once complete hit the submit button at the bottom of the page. (see example below)
Rich.PNG
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.

Return to “Aircraft Power Only”