Has anyone used Southern Life Taxidermy?

Stories, places to go, techniques, equipment, etc..
sawgrassrunner
Southern Airboat Member

Has anyone used Southern Life Taxidermy?

Post by sawgrassrunner »

We’ve run into an issue with Southern Life Taxidermy we brought an 8 PT Alabama deer skin to him on 12/7/17 and when we called this week to ask hey it almost two year where’s the skin. He said I just got some from the tannery I’ll call ya back. He never did. Called today and he got pissed off. Said stop hounding me. After two years of waiting I don’t think we’ve hounded him. Sending money back don’t know where the hide is. Just wondering if anyone has used this guy and what’s his deal Thxs
SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Has anyone used Southern Life Taxidermy?

Post by SWAMPHUNTER45 »

I feel for you!

I hunted out of state and lost a trophy mount to some clown taxidermist who just disappeared.
cfpcamo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by cfpcamo »

Sawgrass did you get your buck back? I brought him a buck on 9/22/17 and get the same damn excuse. I have told him I just want the horns back and he always gives me some excuse and of course always says he isn't home
sawgrassrunner
Southern Airboat Member

Post by sawgrassrunner »

cfpcamo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:57 pm
Sawgrass did you get your buck back? I brought him a buck on 9/22/17 and get the same damn excuse. I have told him I just want the horns back and he always gives me some excuse and of course always says he isn't home
Sorry it took me so long to get back.. nope never got the hide or the money back. Don't use this guy. Same excuse as you got.

Return to “Hunting & Fishing”