Did they close the glades up or not

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Big Troubles
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Did they close the glades up or not

Post by Big Troubles »

Do they allow duck hunting? If so maybe they have been holding off on opening until duck is closed or close to it. They really ruined the STAs this year so it would only figure. Yes our taxes and they are SLOWLY but SURELY conditioning us for the Big Shutdown!
SouthernGlades540
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SouthernGlades540 »

MyFWC.com

Everglades and Francis S. Taylor - Open to all public access. Broward County has closed Everglades Holiday Park boat ramps and parking lot until further notice, due to construction activity.
:proud: 13x7’6” Alumitech av540 Everglades 3a south :florida:
Sball
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Sball »

Stupid question I am sure, I remember a while back something about closing the Everglades down, unable to ride there, I live in Florida and would love to do a trip to the Everglades with my boat is this possible anymore? Or have they limited it to locals/ riders registered or something like that?
Gary S
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Gary S »

All areas are open now. You might be thinking about the indian reservation. Northwest corner of 3A. Yes you have to have a reason to be there with a sticker and a background check.
Sball
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Sball »

Where would I find a good map ? We only ride up here in the kissimmee river/lake hatchineha area. Just trying to venture and see some really good places.

Return to “Airboat Talk”