3D gold airboat pendent

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Scotty1
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Location: ft white fla and former Naples fla cracker for 48 years

Re: 3D gold airboat pendent

Post by Scotty1 »

:rebel: Yes i had it made off a picture i had came out pretty well. sorry hear about your cousin was your cousins name Thomas, we have lost two members out of our camp in the last year. :rebel:

Birdslayer86
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Birdslayer86 »

Yes sir that was him. I’ve followed this site for years but he’s the one that took me on my first ride and got me hooked. It’s a shame we almost had his new sled done. Never even got off the trailer but someone will end up with a hell of a boat. Maybe I’ll find the pic and learn how to post a pic. Sorry to hear about the loss of your member. May I ask where you had your charm done ?? I’m looking to have a charm made of something else and I’m the same as you there is just nothing I see browsing the web I would actually want to spend money on.

Scotty1
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Location: ft white fla and former Naples fla cracker for 48 years

Post by Scotty1 »

:rebel: Birdslayer86 yeah i thought that was who you were talking about , I knew Thomas usually seen him when i came down and have been out frogging with him a few times. i knew he was having problems with his health and that he was building another boat,but i thought he told me it was finished. he was a good man and i was very sad to hear of his passing. I had the charm made up on cape cod when we were up there cleaning out my mother in laws house. Designs BY S&R jewelers in Orleans MA the ladys name is Beth. :rebel:

Birdslayer86
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Birdslayer86 »

I reckon you could say it was done. Honestly the only thing not buttoned up on it was the exhaust. That sweet piece sounded mean. I was really hoping he would get to take it off the trailer and give her hell. Anybody want to walk me threw posting a pic ?? And thank you for the info on the charm.

Return to “Airboat Talk”