What's your member number?

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
DDSBC
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

What's your member number?

Post by DDSBC »

Because I'm stuck at work :banghead: and can't go to the Broward Airboat Clubs Poker run. :cry: I'm stuck hanging out on here all day. Something made me wonder what number member I was. Looked it up and found that I joined as #8993 a day after sidejobs #8988 and the same day as MILSAR #8999. There are now 23557 members. Not sure how many are still active though. Ok that's enough useless info for this post. Greatful for the $ but man I wish I was out on the airboat!!!!
Micah Smith

BCAHCC, KRVSA and lifetime NRA member
12x7 Diamondback w/ rivited on poly, double rear driver double front passenger, full cage, 285 hp IO-520 swingin a 74" Whirl Wind Whisper Tip.
Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: What's your member number?

Post by Bruce »

DDSBC wrote:Because I'm stuck at work :banghead: and can't go to the Broward Airboat Clubs Poker run. :cry: I'm stuck hanging out on here all day. Something made me wonder what number member I was. Looked it up and found that I joined as #8993 a day after sidejobs #8988 and the same day as MILSAR #8999. There are now 23557 members. Not sure how many are still active though. Ok that's enough useless info for this post. Greatful for the $ but man I wish I was out on the airboat!!!!
How u find that number?
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X
DDSBC
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by DDSBC »

Bruce wrote:
DDSBC wrote:Because I'm stuck at work :banghead: and can't go to the Broward Airboat Clubs Poker run. :cry: I'm stuck hanging out on here all day. Something made me wonder what number member I was. Looked it up and found that I joined as #8993 a day after sidejobs #8988 and the same day as MILSAR #8999. There are now 23557 members. Not sure how many are still active though. Ok that's enough useless info for this post. Greatful for the $ but man I wish I was out on the airboat!!!!
How u find that number?
I clicked on the member link and scrolled through until I got to my join date. Takes a little time unless you were one of the first to join or you joined recently. I just looked you up and you're #1033. You joined the same day as Swampcritter #1031.
Micah Smith

12x7 Diamondback w/ rivited on poly, double rear driver double front passenger, full cage, 285 hp IO-520 swingin a 74" Whirl Wind Whisper Tip.
DDSBC
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by DDSBC »

rick in case you were wondering. You're #1 :lol:
Micah Smith

Birddog247
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Birddog247 »

Because iam stuck at the hospital :banghead: and can't go to the Broward Airboat Clubs Poker run. :cry: I'm stuck hanging out here all day. Micah got me wondering what member number i was. :scratch: #5010 BACK IN Sep of 09. time flys when your having fun. :drunken:
12ft Palm Beach
stock 350sbc
2.1 gear/80"NGR

"Save a tree; eat a beaver"!
riverat1953
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by riverat1953 »

Thanks for this JOURNEY....Joined July 1,2010...#161...Just had to look ...just couldn't quit!!! :cheers: :cheers: :salute: :salute: :scratch: :proud: :texas: :rebel:
DDSBC
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by DDSBC »

riverat1953 wrote:Thanks for this JOURNEY....Joined July 1,2010...#161...Just had to look ...just couldn't quit!!! :cheers: :cheers: :salute: :salute: :scratch: :proud: :texas: :rebel:
I think you looked up how many post you had posted because you now have 162 post. Your member number is #7901.
Micah Smith

Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by Deano »

My member number is 101.
If I could remember anything, that should be easy enough. :lol:

Riverrat1953, you must have a typo there.
I joined in Jan '05, so either your number or the date must be amiss. :scratch:
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan
DDSBC
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by DDSBC »

Birddog247 wrote:Because iam stuck at the hospital :banghead: and can't go to the Broward Airboat Clubs Poker run. :cry: I'm stuck hanging out here all day. Micah got me wondering what member number i was. :scratch: #5010 BACK IN Sep of 09. time flys when your having fun. :drunken:
Hope everything comes out ok, or heals up and stays in depending on what you're in there for. :thumbleft:
Micah Smith

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by kwanjangnihm »

Sat Mar 30, 2013

19190 judesanchez
19191 AIRMECANIC
19192 Austin Harris
19193 Chadrun
19194 Ruffy
19195 Bmmcullers3
19196 kwanjangnihm :rebel:

19197 Dreadneck
19198 matt6007

:D my wallet is much lighter since joining!!! :toothy7:
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.
Bangin6
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bangin6 »

Damn! Page by page I'm 5490 on page 110 of the 472 pages.
12' hamant, single mag 220 gpu, Sensenich 2 blade NGH. Working on the a/v conversion.

I don't like jail, they got the wrong kind of bars in there -Charles Bukowski
Birddog247
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Birddog247 »

DDSBC wrote:
Birddog247 wrote:Because iam stuck at the hospital :banghead: and can't go to the Broward Airboat Clubs Poker run. :cry: I'm stuck hanging out here all day. Micah got me wondering what member number i was. :scratch: #5010 BACK IN Sep of 09. time flys when your having fun. :drunken:
Hope everything comes out ok, or heals up and stays in depending on what you're in there for. :thumbleft:
New baby girl! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12ft Palm Beach
stock 350sbc
2.1 gear/80"NGR

"Save a tree; eat a beaver"!
Bangin6
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bangin6 »

Birddog247 wrote:
DDSBC wrote:
New baby girl! Thanks

Congratulations on the new addition to your family and another member to the airboat community.
12' hamant, single mag 220 gpu, Sensenich 2 blade NGH. Working on the a/v conversion.

I don't like jail, they got the wrong kind of bars in there -Charles Bukowski
DDSBC
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by DDSBC »

Birddog247 wrote:
DDSBC wrote:
New baby girl! Thanks

:toothy7: :cheers: Congrats on member #?????
Micah Smith

akblackdawg
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by akblackdawg »

Mine is 4196, and here when I joined, I thought that was such a large number of members, almost 5000. Rick should be very proud of what he has grown here and the impact he has made on the airboat community. Bud
:alaska: If you ain't living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.

15x8 Alumatech hull, with enclosed cab, aluminum cage, LS 3, 6.2 aluminum block ffi, 2.7 Balistic Box, sensinich superwide 3 blade. Built for year around riding in Alaska
Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style »

#2739............... WOW, Has this site grown since 2008.. I noticed that 2006 was a HUGE year for members joining..

2700 out of 23,500 members.. I got in early.. LOL

Great site.. Thanks Rick !!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO
AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by AirRanger »

#850 I was the only one that day and it took five days for the next member to join.
HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun »

#1759 The numbers may be up but the post are way down when I joined, we stay up late and log on first thing in the am but no Facebook back then lol, same on most forums I visit, like the picture posting SA was the only place to post where your friends could see them back then, Nomad and me posted a bunch now FLickr, Facebook etc more choices.

Times change I do miss some of my old buddies that have not posted in long time but with over 13,000 members who never posted one thing (that is very normal ) the active posters are a small group in the big scheme of things. Take the top 500 you go from Whitebear #1 15,640 post, #50 Deno with 2308 post to ELviswho #500 with 263 post.

Who was at the 2000 member ride April 2008, that Rick on the left and Whitebear on the right. then was the Good Ole Days :thumbleft: :thumbleft: still SA fan club thanks Rick for the hard work you do, and Aircraft still suck :D :D :D Carmotor are king :thumbleft:

Last edited by HuntingBigun on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA
:)
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by :) »

14 ft Combee. 4 seater, BPE 383 sb chevy, 2.09 stinger, 3 blade ww stump puller.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
midnight rider
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by midnight rider »

Mine is 690. I don t post a lot but sure have enjoyed using this site as reference over the years. I remember when I joined my top two bookmarks were southern airboat at the top and airboat trader second. Thanks to rick for creating this site.
broncobill
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by broncobill »

591 Not a big poster either. But do enjoy SA!
josh_2562
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by josh_2562 »

1412. I miss the old days s.a
dblj006
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by dblj006 »

#337 Aug 21, 2005. I check in almost everyday. Still the best internet site in my opinion.
Last edited by dblj006 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broke.
dblj006
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by dblj006 »

HuntingaBIgun's # is 1759. I met him at the that member ride. I saw a lot of others there too. It was a good day.
It was good looking through the member #'s. Two that I met that are no longer with us. cntry141iq is #52, like him or hate him the man knew airboats. May he rest in peace. I saw others that I have met and would like to see again. Good people.
Some that were here and left. I can't really understand why. It's their loss in my opinion. I love airboats. That's what it's about to me.
Last edited by dblj006 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broke.
dudley
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by dudley »

# 432
If you don't like my smoke,you don't have to ride my train.
KRVSA

Return to “Airboat Talk”