SBC Airboat Daaaamm airboat

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Re: SBC Airboat Daaaamm airboat

Post by josenovo »

Smokinjoe tried to see the video couldnt figure it out !Heard its one bad ass motor congrats !Bet your exited on them dyno runs thats good stuff thats allways the best way to know the motor,let me know how to check out that video! :old_glory:
Tra
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Tra »

todd first off there is not enough of anything at the club this time of year. nothing to do, no where to go unless you drive in a circle.. you also shouldnt be racing boats like yours in that skinny water its just not safe.. and john yes it seems like you dont know what your getting yourself into here be sure to blackmagic the prop and wear a and just give it all you got those two cylinders dont have anything on todds sweet bottom we all know that. and secret weapon my number is 3055259768 i havnt heard from you since i was on my way to buy that 540 boat a few years ago. call me anytime you got a good boat
Todd glover 11x7 jperkins 9:1 special sv lycoming msd ignition 64" 5 blade warp drive
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

jose u should be able to just click it an play its no monster like ol simple man or helms but its all i could afford guys like you an me got to settle for what we can part together i hope it stays together !
simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

smokenjoe im about to sell my motor after hearing that monster run,them boys arent going to now what to do when they see that boat or hear that motor running,WOW what a show piece your coming out with :salute:
josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Yea smokin joe I wish I could afford all the new school stuff but times are tuff my crank was purschased way back at the tropical park flea market im just happy our boats will get us places!By the way that paint job is out of hand cant wait to see it together rudders and all .congrats Simple man got this secret weapon hes gonna disarm on us real soon we have got to watch out! :old_glory:
simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

jose thats a good one lol,you and smokinjoe take it easy on me,not worried about helms,just put a blisstering on him :thumbleft:
josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Yeah helms actually I couldnt afford to have it painted I painted it my self with rustoleum so the hull wouldnt rust. I just hope Me and smokin joe could keep up with you new school guys ,5250 rpms is what you run about 1/2 throttle add another 1200rpm to that .You and simple man arent playing around your preparing them weapons of MASS destruction notice Bill still hasnt given a sneek peek of that boat with that lethal new school motor you guys are definately sneaky! :old_glory:
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

jose u see ol smokinjoe aint holding out nothing on his buddys you will see when u see them hi dollar ls motors roll out it will be pretty self explanatory you will know when your lookin at em what BIG MONEY is u can't even compare what we have to them they defiantly stand alone i aint even gonna try to hang with them boys !!!! they aint no joke
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

what happen to todd were he go wait for him to jump in
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

who todd is as nice of a guy as i ever new
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

helems i know u got a big boy lurking just take it easy on us ol school boys maybe one day you will find out who steve is he's about 6.7 an about 240 an got arms the size of your head an always comes out with less an MOST 0f the time comes out on top but you never know, ol simple man saying is don't sing it bring it .....
josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

So is this saturday race happening slowride and todd gonna meet at the hilton? :old_glory:
contagious
Southern Airboat Member

Post by contagious »

Slowride will be there we'll just have to wait and see if todds gonna bring out the fastest four cylinder this side of the mississippi!!!
simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

i think todd and slowride are doing it sat at the hilton john said hes ready to rumble,jose wait till you and helms see smokinjoes paintjob been painting that beast for a year now and that old schhol motor cost more than that old ls,everyone nows what ever comes out of progresive engines AINT NO JOKE.thats nothing but the best.saw the last motor he got pull the front wheels of his camaro off the ground and ride a wheelie for a 100 feet or more and beat all out race cars that have wheelie bars down the track.
simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

contagious im sure todd glover is going to be there sat,boy slowride he must be tuning on that thing everyday because he hasnt been on that key board since you called him out. :salute: OH WHERE OH WHERE IS TODD GLOVER AT ????????????? :drunken:
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

whats up simple man u mowing today
todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover »

Unless something happens ill meet john but I'm not going to the Hilton to race john ill race him wherever he wants as gar as cont goes I never said I had a fast boat o said don builds a fast boat
contagious
Southern Airboat Member

Post by contagious »

i just hope y'all don't beat up on us a/c guys to bad. :violent1:
simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

well slowride good luck tommorow call and let me know how you did with todd glover :usa:
HomesteadGator
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HomesteadGator »

What time is everyone meeting out there tomorrow for our "test & tune"( as the northerners say)?
FTD RACING
simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

slowride said they went out to the hilton and waited all day for todd glover to show up,but it was a no show he said,OH WHERE OH WHERE IS TODD GLOVER AT???????????? LOL :dontknow:
josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Well gentleman ran against nitroused up 6 cyl hawk lightweight step hull boat and got beat not buy a ton but buy a boat and a half very fast boat but very proud of my boat as it holds its own saw Bills old boat out there Kenny Cypress runninig arround but did not see at the Hilton would like to run to see where I stand as that is one of the fastest all motor boats arround maybe next time.
yobee
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by yobee »

simpleman wrote:slowride said they went out to the hilton and waited all day for todd glover to show up,but it was a no show he said,OH WHERE OH WHERE IS TODD GLOVER AT???????????? LOL :dontknow:
I have "i know Todd Glover" bumper stickers for sale if you want one lol
Life is great, without it you'd be dead.
Volusia County Sportsmen's Conservation Association Member
http://lakeokeechobeeairboatassociation.org/
Continental powered Performance hull.
blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 »

helms24 wrote:
josenovo wrote:Yeah helms actually I couldnt afford to have it painted I painted it my self with rustoleum so the hull wouldnt rust. I just hope Me and smokin joe could keep up with you new school guys ,5250 rpms is what you run about 1/2 throttle add another 1200rpm to that .You and simple man arent playing around your preparing them weapons of MASS destruction notice Bill still hasnt given a sneek peek of that boat with that lethal new school motor you guys are definately sneaky! :old_glory:
I got one....shall we let her out of the closet? :D jk...he is a big old boy would not want to piss him off... :shock:
TRAILER 'QUEEN, CLOSET DOG', BREAK THAT BITCH OUT, NO NEED TO TALK BOUT HOW 'BIG' IT IS, JUNE 1ST WE WILL SEE HOW BIG OF 'BALLLZZZS', THIS 'MONSTERS CARRIES, PISS ON ALL YOU CAN BRO, OR YOU STILL IN GREANADA, BUMFUKEGYPET, SOUNDS LIK YOU HOME, BRING YOURS N THE NEW DD, BUCKNER TOO
SmokinJoe
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SmokinJoe »

dont sweat it jose it takes some time to dial in any kinda hotrod. u just built that boat ive seen cars take a year at the track before they reach there full potential you got a completely different style boat an a new set up. than u are accustom too u .

Return to “Airboat Talk”