Palm Beach Hulls

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
rick
Site Admin

Re: Palm Beach Hulls

Post by rick »

I don't think photobucket makes it very easy for sharing images like this, but here's what you would put in your post that would show your image from your gallery here on SA without downloading it and uploading it as an attachment:

Code: Select all

[img]https://southernairboat.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/109/2020/05/2011-Stossell-No-FL-Number-800x600.jpg?1590691876[/img]
You'd just pull up your full size image (either here on SA or another site), then copy & paste the image's internet address (url) into your post, then highlight the text and click the little image button above the posting area. That adds the img tags and displays your image.

Rick

fhp6
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by fhp6 »

lycomingkid wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:35 pm
Here you go BE9CD443-08F3-4EF0-ADEE-457BCCD26DF1.jpegfhp that’s a good lookin rig ya got there
Thank you!!
:old_glory: FHP6
Citrus County Airboat Alliance (Member)
"USMC"
:florida:

lycomingkid
Southern Airboat Member

Post by lycomingkid »

I’m just waiting on my starter to get back from being rebuilt :banghead: so I can get back to running my boat and givin her hell this weekend on lake O :toothy7: hopefully I’ll have it back before this weekend
1989 Airboat Engineering Stossel runnin a 170av with a possibility of a 200av or a sv540 🤔🤔in the future :old_glory: :rebel: :florida:

Return to “Airboat Talk”