• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Show us you TAA Plates!!!!

painterchic said:
Of course I look at the Texas forum!! You guys sound like fun!! :D And anytime I can be of assistance when it comes to pulling a prank on somebody, count me in!!! :lol: :lol: But too be fair, I can't give up the name or names of those who contacted me about it... :wink:

T :smurfin:
The One on the left side of the boat 8) :?: Sound Like Fun :?: :!: Thats what its all about FUNJust call me Nemo :wink:
kc5akb taa 222

Attachments

• Randy&Jay@WhitneyTourny.jpg
    Randy&Jay@WhitneyTourny.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 5,740
DSC02034.jpg
My wife made this one :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Don

Here's the new plate that came in from PainterChic

DSC02178.jpg

a a May 2010.jpg
Quackcephus said:
Here's some better pic's of my "plate"

randy005.jpg

randy003.jpg

That PLATE picture must have been taken by someone who had not been in the ice-chest or foot-locker where the hoch :drunken: is kept or working on boats all day or needed some sleep. It looks clear without any help. You know that is a fair looking AirRanger on the Trailer But in the Water It Realy Shines and Looks Cool

Olf Art said:
Quack, you sure ya' got enough motor on that thing? Dang it man!!! :roll:

Is there ever such thing as enough motor... plenty of motor you bet, but enough... now that's all horse of a different color. :twisted:

Back