• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Pe90 Holy cow! Hard to find details

Swamphoppin

Anyone know where I can find specs, parts, gaskets, diagrams, anything. I am having a hard time finding anything about the Pe90!!! Currently I need an oil pan gasket and a oil filler neck. I tried calling a guy in Melbourne that I was referred to and he hasn't returned my calls nor can I get him to answer. Any help would be great. Seems to be impossible to find stuff on this engine.

kwanjangnihm

have you looked through these manuals?

Swamphoppin

have you looked through these manuals?
Yes sir. But some things I don’t know, like difference between pe90-2 vs pe90-4. There are no part number references to order online or search, etc…. I am not certain of anything I can visually see and identify to know that this is a pe-90. I am a detail guy I like to know everything, undisputed. You know.

BobBrack

Last time I needed parts for one of these engines Ducarra Aviation had all parts and gaskets I needed. That was about 2 years ago. Check with them and see if they are still in business.

Dying_breed

X2 for Ducarra aviation. Just rebuilt my wife's 220 gpu. Got all gaskets and bearings, even a couple or hard parts from them But a lot of parts are getting harder and harder to find. Like mags or mag rebuilds... I've been collecting parts for 5+ years now just because they havent been produced since the 1960s

Slidin Gator

I am a detail guy I like to know everything, undisputed. You know.
Swamp, I read this and gave a chuckle "you picked the wrong setup to be particular about".

I've been collecting parts for 5+ years now just because they havent been produced since the 1960s
I read this and said yep, a man's gotsta make good investments.

I like to invest in cylinders, AV gas and parts I could make half a motor out of.

Dying_breed

Swamp, I read this and gave a chuckle "you picked the wrong setup to be particular about".

I read this and said yep, a man's gotsta make good investments.

I like to invest in cylinders, AV gas and parts I could make half a motor out of.
I know that's right!