• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

NEXT RIDE, WHERE AND WHEN

a1mudpuppy

Sorry I did make the run this past weekend but duty calls. Anyway glad to hear everyone had a great time. Now it's time to plan the next ride. I say it should be on the West Coast this time. Lake Hernando would be a nice place to go or Tsala Apopka Lakes , Swampjet could take us on the trails. Any other places?

As far as a date... I don't know, I'm sure it will be to cold for some people to ride but maybe Jan would be a good time to head South.

Well, there is a ride on New Years Eve on Kissimmee...

I probably won't make any rides in Jan, Feb, March, or April as I am at Blanding 2 weekends every month. I hope you all have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Adam

Aww BPS that stinks, I thought it was one weekend a month and two weeks a year unless active duty calls. If YOU or YOUR FAMILY neeeds anything you know all you gotta do is holler and for the small token price of a diabetics dream cookie I will come runnin

Thanks Cntry!!

Yeah, it is one weekend a month two weeks a year unless you're in my unit...DOH!!! Oh well, I'll be through in 2009. :shock:

Sorry Mudpuppy, I am through ruining your thread... :oops:

Adam

I heard new years at the milk bus or thomas landing going to try to make it also the faa 1/4 meeting is the first sat in feburary and there will be a ride down south at lk O or some thing like that i was told...

Back