• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

My new Armstrong 360

stroked470

Been having a hell of a time uploading a video on here. Hope this link works. http://youtu.be/Dxas8tfX6XA

thats identical to the way the motor on the race boat with the wally moore built 180 sounded phase 3 is mean

I have had a phase III in the last two 540s from Garry. They do sound bad ass. This paticular cam was some experimental cam Garry come up with and wanted to try.

stroked470 said:
I have had a phase III in the last two 540s from Garry. They do sound bad ass. This paticular cam was some experimental cam Garry come up with and wanted to try.

they snap hard too i like the phase 3

Sounds good, sure it runs as good as it sounds, but can you frog with it? That is, is the motor happy idling for long periods or is it looking to giddy-up go all the time?

Greg this one was built as a hot rod motor that can still be ridden, not quite full race motor but close. It is always gonna want to giddy up and go, but still has a good idle quality.

Back