• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Here you take the Test

G

GWTW-002

Ok, I did this because when I watch Maury, I can usually ALWAYS tell them apart, however, I scored a 9 outta 16. Glad I'm not looking for this species. LMAO

Whitebear

Silent Prop
R. I. P.
Reminds me of my Navy Days on the Subs. We were pulling into the Philippines, and the old salty Chief told us, be careful picking up women in the bars, the really nice looking ones are guys, the ugly ones are natural women. Was my first exposure to this kind of thing. I was scared to go to a bar. Stayed at the base and played cards and shot darts. Kinda scary overall, and its worser today than then ! I don't even like to think about it. Haven't been to a bar in 20+ years and got no intent of going to one in the future either. Long as I stay out of places like that I don't have to RISK guessing which is which.

yobee

13/16 :shock: Just cause I thought the dude was a girl doesn't mean I'm trying to get it! haha

sberryman

years ago a little knowledge was passed ! to even the drunks --- make sure IT does not have a adams apple :shock: :lol: :lol:
YEA !!!! - I missed 4 :shock: :sad2: :lol: :downtown: :thefinger:

MacGyver

12 out of 16 :oops: I haven't been in a bar in a really long time and after this i will most certainly stay out of them :lol: Damm scarey it is :oops:
MacGyver

C1gator

11 out of 16.....Dude look like a lady....yeah yeah dude look like a lady.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrrN3aGjQg

G

GWTW-002

You figure 13/16 is still like a 19% chance... that's like 1/5... wow!! Hahaha. Happy Shopping for you sinlge fellas!!