• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

GTO Airboats???

Cneducks11

Looking for reviews. Going to buy a new boat and I think GTO is what I want. 16' 509/520 2.68 Rotator 3 blade Senenich S. Hunting and cruising boat. Thanks!

Cneducks11 said:
Looking for reviews. Going to buy a new boat and I think GTO is what I want. 16' 509/520 2.68 Rotator 3 blade Senenich S. Hunting and cruising boat. Thanks!
talk to steve at alumiteck 407-826-5373
you wont be sorry. best performance I've found.

make a vacation out of it, come down and tour all the builders shops. majority of them are all within about 400 mile radius of each other :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you could probably visit most of them in 2 days if you flew down and rented a car to go to them all... then you could get a real feel on what you really want!! just my opinion. im assuming you have the money to buy a new boat, you prob can afford to take a mini vacation.. :toothy7:

I own a 16 foot Alumitech and love it. But Gto makes a great product as does Dimondback. Use the search feature on this website and. Check out all three of them.

Maddog

snookdog said:
scrambletown hasn't owned a gto my guess
well I got a deck over for sale everytime it sees sand or mud thats where I sat.
would you like too buy it cheep?????????
I also have a alumiteck that will go anywhere, mud, sand, land, asphalt, you name it.
sence you dont know me probly shoud watch what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I learned the hard way, I just finished my second boat this year, built them the way I want not what the dealer wants.
big differance.
:cheers: :cheers:

and guess again

ask bigun on here what he thinks ... he had one of the baddest ive seen
if your in no wait and have all the time in the world u could always go with a jb :lol: :lol: :roll:

In my humble opinion, GTO boats are built and assembled at the highest quality. Not to say the other builders are not as good, but GTO stands by their products with no BS. Their hulls are second to none. The people are excellent to work with and try to make you feel as comfortable as possible when making build decisions. Maintenance is also top notch. I have already learned the lesson of getting what you pay for, nuff said.

I have a 16x8 ft shallow hull with a rake, powered by a mas 427 pushing 600hp, 2.68 with 3 blade set at pos 3. The boat runs and runs fast. Only thing I would do different with my next boat is make it a deck over. GTO gets it done and they are also lookers. Engines are also top notch and have the best replacement policy in the business.

Make sure you take them all on a test run before you make a decision. GTO also has a rather large used boat selection from other builders that were mostly trade ins. Very rare to see a used GTO boat forsale and when they do they are snatched up pretty quick.

Not a GTO mark, just an extremely happy return customer.

Regards,

Jesse James

Haven't owned one, but I ride on a near weekly basis with a couple of GTO rigs.
These are not trailer queen type of boats, but more like 'tear it up while it's under warrenty'.
Still no issues over a number of years. You'll be in good hands.

Deano

when you're in the Cocoa area, you also have
Panther, JB Hulls and in Melbourne you have Hamant

I just purchased a new alumitec just like your looking for your weclome to come over and see it, great boat,well built. my friend just purchased a gto.you can compare them side by side and make a choice. in algonac mi.

GTO makes a great hull for what you want. The way the bottom breaks at the bow is great for running the swamp and some bad conditions. I like a 30" grass rake. Looks like a good engine, prop, box combo. I think the engine builder is up north maybe not to far from you. GTO stands behind their boats and engines with the best warranty I know of with no BS excuses.

Looks like the boat you listed in you discription would be great. You wont find better people to deal with than GTO. You cant beat there motor combinations. JMO.

Back