• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

frogging help

Polbear

Good evening all, went frogging on hatchineha last night and was wondering how everyone else has been doing?

only managed to get about 2 dozen and passed on a bunch of little frogs after about 7 hours. I know it's still early but havent seen it this bad in a while.

SO, not looking for spots but a gentle nudge in an area would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for any help

also based in swfl :florida:

Sorry to see no response to your gentle nudge request. You might as well ask for a guys side chick's phone number. Nobody giving up their honey hole...

Polbear said:
only managed to get about 2 dozen and passed on a bunch of little frogs after about 7 hours.

SO, not looking for spots but a gentle nudge in an area would be greatly appreciated. :florida:

Plentiful but still small in my pond right now. Send me a couple bags of frog feed and I will fatten them up for the pellet guns late May. :toothy7:

[youtube-video]https://youtu.be/f6wwykaqOB0[/youtube-video]

Slidin Gator said:
Polbear said:
only managed to get about 2 dozen and passed on a bunch of little frogs after about 7 hours.

SO, not looking for spots but a gentle nudge in an area would be greatly appreciated. :florida:

Plentiful but still small in my pond right now. Send me a couple bags of frog feed and I will fatten them up for the pellet guns late May. :toothy7:

[youtube-video]https://youtu.be/f6wwykaqOB0[/youtube-video]

:lol: how many bags of feed would you like? :D

papajack said:
Sorry to see no response to your gentle nudge request. You might as well ask for a guys side chick's phone number. Nobody giving up their honey hole...

I presumed as much, figured it would be sacred like a duck hole. But it was worth a shot :dontknow:

Where on hatch were you frogging for 7 hrs for a 2 dozen?? You can PM if you want. I don’t frog a ton but I always hit hatch/cypress, dead river and reedy creek. Usually get around 60-80 frogs > 2-3hrs tops. Frogs are high in population this year for sure. Was talking with a well respected buddy he was saying he hasn’t seen frogs and ducks like this in over 7yrs. Then he started talking about the 7 year cycle.

unforgiven11B said:
Where on hatch were you frogging for 7 hrs for a 2 dozen?? You can PM if you want. I don’t frog a ton but I always hit hatch/cypress, dead river and reedy creek. Usually get around 60-80 frogs > 2-3hrs tops. Frogs are high in population this year for sure. Was talking with a well respected buddy he was saying he hasn’t seen frogs and ducks like this in over 7yrs. Then he started talking about the 7 year cycle.

Sent you a pm with a screenshot

Back