• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

6.0 levitator

tok river runner

any one here in AK. that has any ideas on a 6.0 levitator buildup? done alot of reading and would like to get more power. looking at a new ls3 480/480 complete with fi from scroggin dickey. or build up what I have. any feedback would be nice.. thank you. :usa:

Hi There Give Me a Call I'm In Fairbanks My Name Is Skip, I Think I Can Get Your Questions Took Care Of 907-322-3291

Eight years later and a thousand hours Skip and I put in the new 6.0 levitator rated at 460hp and full emissions legal. This motor is a real smooth runner and very quiet due in part to the twin cats. Fuel economy is fantastic at roughly 6-7 gph. Right now I’m still In the break in process. The throttle response is just amazing regardless of the load. (13 people).
The only other changes were to upgrade to the 2:67 gear and long hub with 3 blade R’s
WO throttle is 5200 just past the three mark at 57 mph and pulling. I chickened out. This is a great upgrade and has the reputation of good longevity. I’ll keep you posted as I put more hours on it.
Ted roach
907-460-6749

Back