• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

3 EA "I AM THE"KING" OF THE RIVER HATS" JUNE 20TH OAKHEAD

blown480

Silent Prop
R. I. P.
I JUST HAD MADE 5 NEW 'I AM KING OF THE RIVER HATS" MADE , JUST LIKE THE 'OLE' DAYS 20 YEARS AGO, LONG BEFORE NOS,OR NOZZLES, WE ALL RACED EVERY THURS N SAT PM, TNT, FOR 1 HAT,, HAD A BALL, YOU KEEP THE CAP TILL YOU GET 'OUTRUN', GOT TO DEFEND IT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH, OR GIVE IT UP, PLAQUE AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR 'GRAND CHAMPION, WHO HELD THE CAP FOR THE MOST MONTHS OF THE YEAR', GONNA GIVE THEM OUT 6/20/13 AT THE 'TNT' AT THE OAKHEAD WITH A LITTLE COOKOUT FROM THE COCOA CLUB, HATS ARE, UNLIMITED STEP, NOS RIDE BOAT NO STEP, 4 AND 6CLYGAS RIDE BOAT, AUTOMOTIVE GAS RIDE, ANY SUGESTIONS, QUESTIONS, CALL ME 321-636-4897,DANNY , HOPE TO SEE A BUNCH THERE, OTTA BE FUN, GET THEM 'DRAGSTARRRSZZS RUNNIN

Crown Royal said:
Hey now can't leave out the 4 & 5 man Barge race boats :toothy7:

Huh thought i was the only dog in that fight...... :D Bucket get 1 more hat made :wink:

Figures!!! Bringing rules to TNT!lol damn the bad luck. Guess I will put my boat in eddies name!lmao

No matter what we can race again. It was fun. I don't need no hat. My head is too big and they make it sweat! Lmao

dups you should leave all that animosity from your childhood and join the club. Its different now bud. Let bigons be bigons. All that bs is history. We are trying our best to do good for the river, the community and our Members. Atleast come to a meeting and check it out first hand before you knock it. JMO, and Im sure you got some good ideas too?? I cant spell either. Learned from fasteddie. LOL!! :thumbleft:

blown480 thats awesome,wont make june 20,will be in the bahamas,but will be there in july for the ride boat gas only class. :thumbleft:

B-White said:
The never ending question.......what is considered a ride boat???
Both our green boats they are ride boats in our areas lol

Robert McCormick toxic calls Prostaff, ultimate shot hwah Prostaff. 3m racing

cont520 said:
B-White said:
The never ending question.......what is considered a ride boat???
Both our green boats they are ride boats in our areas lol

Robert McCormick toxic calls Prostaff, ultimate shot hwah Prostaff. 3m racing
:thumbleft: :thumbleft:

RAJ84 said:
dups you should leave all that animosity from your childhood and join the club. Its different now bud. Let bigons be bigons. All that bs is history. We are trying our best to do good for the river, the community and our Members. Atleast come to a meeting and check it out first hand before you knock it. JMO, and Im sure you got some good ideas too?? I cant spell either. Learned from fasteddie. LOL!! :thumbleft:
No thanks! Talked to a few people and nothing has changed except for a few faces. Most still the same! I'm good with how it is. If I can't race in y'all races I will just challenge the winner! I don't need the club to have a good time. Good luck though. I'm glad y'all are having a good time with it. Good luck! :thumbleft:

Back