• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

220 mag for sale

jaymac

Has anybody around lake O got a 220 mag for sale that I could buy today reasonable.
I live in Lakeport and just finished a rebuild. Went to start it yesterday so I could wet test and found I have a bad coil in the mag. Been worried about it and rightfully so l guess. Anywhere sebring okeechobee port st lucie let me know. Thanks
J

GMAC 76

I got 2...fresh rebuilds....complete with a new gasket...$275....Henderson fish camp...lake istokpoga....lake placid....ill be home all day...863-659-1331...greg....I can also give ya something for your old mag if it is complete and rebuildable!!

jopete

another vote for GMAC76. I've been running his rebuilt mag on my gpu. even bought a spare from him. Good guy to deal with.
not taking anything away from the other guy, just stating my experiance.

jaymac

Gmac you are the man! Thanks for the help. Little shade tree engineering when got back to lakeport (red butt splices will work for rivets) . Spun over twice and NASA we got ignition ! Busted a bottle of beer over the bow and took her for the maiden voyage. Owe you a dollar and a ride when I get up that way. Thanks again Greg really worked out well. Yall listen to him for he knows of what he speaks!